Just had a moral/religion vs science debate with an UVIth which turned very deep, very quickly. It was weird yet strangely enlightening.
I wish my life was a sitcom, that way all my problems would be sorted out by the end of each episode
I wish my life had background music
I want to lie in bed with you and watch films all day
I’m not going home for a substantial amount of time until Christmas
1. Reading by the fire
2. Hitting your first bird of the season
3. Catching the ejected cartridges
4. Sailing in the sun
5. Lying in a warm bed in a cold room
7. Taking off your shoes after a long day and realising you have slip ons on, not lace ups
Putting your port and starboard socks on the wrong feet
Not coming home for three weeks now. Very limited Tumblr action till then
1. We have strong hands
2. We’re not afraid to get wet
3. We love it when it blows
4. We can go for hours
5. We know what to do when things get rough
6. We are good with ropes, knots, and harnesses.
7. We can usually get it back up after a couple of minutes.
8. Any misdemeaners can be…